Tuesday, May 22, 2007

More booties



Eva from appleandeve sent me a link to these handmade felt booties from Quiet Hours Toys. "Cobbler" Sarah Hillgrove's Diddle Dumpling line of baby and toddler shoes are made from wool felt and recycled leather. Each pair of shoes is custom made for your baby's feet.



After I looked at the booties I went to check out Eva's shop. She has a precious line of dreaming bird dolls that would be the perfect "extra" to add to your baby gift. She does all her embroidery work by hand from her own patterns, and it is just gorgeous!

2 comments:

eva said...

Oh!
Thank You, You are very kind to feature my little bird in your fabulous blog!
What else can I say? I`m just about speechless...

Sarah said...

What a thrill to see my shoes on your blog! Thanks for the kind words.