Friday, June 29, 2007

Now Seeking Sponsors

I tried adding google adsense to my blog this morning, but the pictures were terrifying and not at all lovely. So, I decided it would be better to allow my readers to become sponsors and submit their own beautiful ads. In honor of this new endeavor, the first 5 readers that respond to this post will be given free advertising for two weeks. Yay!! All you have to do is leave a comment. I will email you the information and you can get your image to me as soon as you want. I would really like it if your ad had a bird in it somewhere, but it doesn't have to.

Update: I have five people, but only 3 ads so far. I you weren't one of the first five, but you email me an ad before they do, I will put up your ad until I get all the others in. And I might rotate you in from time to time.

my email address is in my profile!!

15 comments:

jackie said...

I would love to be advertised on your blog, but sorry no birds in my Etsy shop.

jbowcutt@hotmail.co.uk

Stitchworks

Elizabeth said...

I would love to be in your blog!
I don't have any bird items, but I hope you consider me for your blog! :)
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5166007

Helen | Pepperina Press said...

I'd love to, Sarah, and I have birds!

Thanks :)

disCARDS said...

I'd love to be advertised, and as a bonus, I *do* have an owl brooch in my shop!

Paul B. said...

I would love to be advertised on your blog. I can probably come up with an ad with a bird... or maybe a butterfly.

BellaBlu designs said...

Guess I am too late but if anyone backs out, let me know!

Leah said...

i think i am #7 to comment, but would love to be on your blog. i do graphic design so could send you a ready made pretty ad! =)

moxiephotodesign.etsy.com

Leah said...

forgot to comment about my bird stuff...

have a oriole needle point and a chicken on my etsy right now, and check out my blog for a picture of a GREAT bird collage (or part of it) that I just finished.

www.moxiephotoanddesign.blogspot.com

Joanna said...

Thank you for doing this. If the listing is not full yet, I have a hostile bird here:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5950173
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6050787

Thanks :)

Good Girls Studio said...

I would love to purchase some ad space. My banner has a lovely little birdy on it :) Just convo me @ goodgirlsstudio.etsy.com & let me know the pricing. Thanks!

Caroline said...

I'm late, but I might be interested in purchasing ad space with you later! :)

Jennifer Rossetti said...

I have birds!!! I'd love to be on your blog.

www.nellableu.etsy.com

Jennifer said...

wow! I clicked on the link to read more about your advertising offer and what do I see??? My print highlighted on your page.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Oh...I have a small button style ad (I believe approx 145x200px. It doesn't have a bird on it. However, it is colorful. I also have lots of birds in my shop. So I'd have no problem whipping up a bird-themed ad graphic.

Let me know!

printmakerjenn.etsy.com

smackofjellyfish said...

I'm interested, Sarah--let me know!

A Punkin Card Company said...

I would love it! Check out my shop and see if it is something you like and convo me with any additional information. Thanks a million!!!

Amie