Thursday, July 19, 2007

Let there be Light


Kevin and I are almost done remodeling our house. Yay!! Our floors have been refinished and we're just waiting for the polyseal to dry. Once that's done, they'll put in the baseboards and we can FINALLY move in. It's only been almost a year.

Now that the main stuff (new walls, new floors, trim, etc.) is almost done, I'm having a lighting dilemmia. We have a lovely new fireplace, and a place for a sconce on each side. I can't decide if I want some ornate crystal affair, or a sleek modern look, or maybe this lovely little birdie from Circa Lighting. You can see some pictures of our remodeling here. Any suggestions??

1 comment:

Helen | Pepperina Press said...

Wow, you've done so much work! The place is completely transformed. Wonderful.

I vote for the bird sconce – it's the perfect blend of old style and new, and would suit your home perfectly!