Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Robert Kaufman Fabrics


Sorry about the delay in posts this week. Kevin and I moved into our house {finally}, and I have been printing a lot to get ready for the Fayetteville Arts Festival this Saturday.

I found this superb fabric last night and had to order some right away. The black and white bird theme is P-E-R-F-E-C-T for my new dining room. I already have those adorable bird decals from ferm LIVING, and this fabric will be the perfect finishing touch. Lovely!

2 comments:

Helen | Pepperina Press said...

Congratulations on your move! This fabric is just wonderful...

Have fun settling in!

katsai said...

Gorgeous fabric find there! I went fabric shopping yesterday too, but unfortunately wasn't in much luck. Nothing that excites me in the slightest :( boohoo...