Wednesday, February 4, 2009

embroidery 101


Ok, so this doll absolutely does not fit into my bird theme, but it is so freaking adorable that I had to blog about it anyways. Can you believe it's entirely hand embroidered? I just started embroidering last night (I wanted to keep my hands busy while watching hours and hours of Gossip Girl with Kevin!!) The doll is just beautiful, isn't she? I love all the facial details, especially the little cheeks. Whew, I can attest that this must be a lot of work. It took me two whole episodes just to spell out my name.

3 comments:

Ferragamo Studio said...

Thanks so much for featuring my little doll. I love embroidery and hand sewing of all kinds. Your compliments are so kind.

Zana said...

This doll is adorable! I'm embroidering too~ Call me if you have any questions (not that I'm an expert). I'm planning a little valentine's embroidery post for my blog (hopefully up tonight)~ You'll have to check it out!
Zana

Erin said...

Oh, how sweet!